Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another Why Me?

The mullethead and I ran to town. We went to a cafe for a couple of hazelnut lattes. They had one dude sittin' at a table, and that was it. So of course the mullethead just HAS to say, "I hate my job. When I do envelope extraction, I get carpal tunnel, when I do photocopy, I get a very, VERY sore neck. I swear, I do declare, the only reason I SHOULD have a sore neck like that if I spent six hours in the company of this here sausage casin'," as she pointed at me. A job she had a YEAR before I took her in???????????

The dude was starin' at us, strugglin' not to laugh, and the rather pretty barista looks at the mullethead with a wink, and says, "Sausage casing, huh? I can sympathise. And your order?"

I about DIED!!!!!!! I also got even. "We'll have two large hazelnut lattes with triple syrup, and one vibrator. I mean, six hours? I don't theeeeenk so!!!!!!!!"

I think I'll stop this post while I WAS still ahead. What I will say, is by the time the mullethead and I were done with each other, both the guy at the table and the barista were virtually rollin' on the floor.

But hey! At least the mullethead DID make it up to me. (Heh-heh-heh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment