Sunday, October 31, 2010

Time And Insecurities

I found the mullethead lookin' at the calendar this mornin', a bit pertubed. Was I comin' back? We WE comin' back? My mentor and I, that is.

I explained that we wouldn't have brought 'it' here if we didn't intend to make it a permanent part of our existence. We WOULD come back, if not to stay, then to take her, I mean IT with us like in the legends of old.

After all, those legends were more than legends. They were history, and what was then, was still now. Nothin' had been changed. Only information suppressed. I held her, then led her to the kitchen to make us all some tay. The first love of my life also told her that the Universe would explode before we deserted her. Figures that he got through to her better than I.

The plan was all set. We'd already talked about it. Either I'd come back to see the last of my volumes up, or if I didn't want to stay; we'd be back in two days, celebrate Beltane, and all of us leave on May third, with the cats. She could leave my harness and other accessories on the dresser for me when we were gone. I promised her the night would belong to her. And if she wanted both of us, fine! Later. I wanted to stick with tradition for a couple of hours. (I really couldn't handle havin' 'er half the night.)

It also wasn't rainin'. We'd be goin' for both a run and a ride, later. Then we'd gang up on a gourmet meal. We'd be spendin' more time with all three of us together for the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment