Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oh Well!

Volume #6 will probably go up next week. I should have sent the poetry a week later than this, but c'est la vie. Granted if I'm wrong, not only will I be bouncin' off the walls, I'll be bouncin' off the ceilin'. Let's watch Donn do a super-ball impersonation?

No! But in the remote chance that it happens, we will be hittin' the town again.

No news updates last night. Well, media controlled radiation information for Hawaii is down, so that tells you somethin'. There are also problems with Israel wanting to kick all Africans out of their artificial country. They push that envelope further every day. I will be seriously surprised if they are still here in 2 years from now. I'm NOT shedding any tears over what that nation has become. Khazar twits! Thank you, UN, UK, basically feckin' leftover Roman offal.

From what historical research I've done, there would be no problem with Judaism if it weren't for bloody Rome. Still waiting for someone to nuke Vatican City. Or neutron bomb 'em, rather. Leave the architecture and what's in the vault for all to see.

Would I do that if it were in my power? Well ya know? It's not my job. No. But I can play cheerleader, ya ken?

No comments:

Post a Comment