Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just A Gentle Reminder

This blog isn't real. I don't exist. This blog is also here to promote my book series which hardly anyone is checking out on this blog set. It's doing OK on The Guild, considering the lack of advertising, but just in case anyone wants to read my wacky bogus auto-biography if I did exist, here's the link one. . .more. . .time. . .

http://whatrevelationnevertoldyou.blogspot.com/?zx=21e520a24713f39b

What Revelation Never Told You. And the links to the following volumes are at the bottom of each volume.

(Gods, I KNOW I'm not the best novelist, but am I THAT bad? That boring? That convoluted? Sheesh! Again, you'll probably like it more if your a chick, Irish, Pagan, dysfunctional, iconoclastic, death obsessed, Goth, Emo, gay, or just plain out in left field. After all, the series does involve me, Thanatos, later, Azrael, and it's cross culture. They get gradually introduced, but for characters, there's a cool, hot, brilliant Mizrahi Jewish chick, a French/Navajo/Sudanese sausage casin', a black chick, a Japanese sausage casin', and even and English sausage casin'. And may Sylvia Plath forgive me for borrowing her. Also got one of the coldest, yet hilarious Ted Hughes jokes in there in one of the later volumes of the main series, but I'm NOT gonna tell ya what it is.

And after reading it, one sausage casin' commented on not knowin' whether he wanted to drown me or make me 'is butt monkey, not necessarily in that order. Also, IT DOESN'T COST ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T EVEN WANT OR ACCEPT DONATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Like what would I do with those?! I DON'T FECKIN' EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment