Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Little Paradise On Earth

To lie there in relative silence, in bed with the mullethead restin' 'its' head in the crook of my arm with my arm around her, my mentor to the other side of me with his arm around my waist. No conversation needed. The love was obvious.

In three days I was going HOME. Not only would I see the beloved equines and cats, I'd be able to put all this in proper perspective, and find out why I wanted to come here so badly in the first place, if we excuse me for repeating myself. But would I remember when I came back for the Beltane celebration?

Stuff our faces, and me gettin' my brains screwed out. That's what I get for bein' Celtic. No complaints, though.

But I think I actually valued the platonic closeness more. It was a Hell of a lot less distractin' as for what we actually felt FOR each other.

One and a half days with no blog posts. Then I may post my last blog to say good-bye, or I may come back for I have no idea how long. No later that February 1, 2012, but probably not that long. There is no way in Niflheim I'm stayin' past the publication of 'Closure' on The Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment