Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ask, And Ye Shall Receive

No snow, cold as Hell, and I was AMPED! I wanted to run, but this was housecleaning day. I could have run a couple of kilometres, but instead I threw my energies into what was at hand. I did the downstairs bathroom, the kitchen, and the dusting as I had the laundry on, minus the bedding which of course was in use. When those two got up, there'd only be an hour of housework left for the three of us, and time to kill.

It was amazing, because yesterday the last thing I wanted to do was housework. Amazing what a few hours of sleep would do. Right now, we were waiting for 11:00 AM to arrive, so we could leave over Lady Grey tay, which we were actually having plain. Very rare, but we wanted to spare every calorie we could get down us for lunch.

Thai today. I think I was going for 'mild'. Considering what their idea of mild was, I don't think I'd ever go for hot. That was the mulletheads preferred style, but she did bitch vocally when it was time to get rid of it.

"WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER???!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment