Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hmmmmm. Pointless Read Regarding Change Of Plans Regarding My Exit

I may be leaving on the 29th of April instead of the 27th. After all, the 27th is a Wednesday. So we will clean the house Thursday as usual, party, and I will leave around mid-day on the 29th with my mentor, and come back in the early morning of the 31st, we will party again to get ready for Beltane, my mates will have fun with me then with the whole day being solid hedonism in every which way, then party on May 2nd IF all three of us are leaving for good on May 3rd, or even if we're not leaving due to me finding out the reason why I asked to stay for 18 months. Perhaps there is something that is due to happen later this year or early next year that I wanted to experience. I have no idea, and I find that irritating beyond measure.

Now my question is, IF I'M GONNA FIND OUT WHY I CHOSE THE DATE OF APRIL 15, 2012 TO GET OUT OF HERE THE FIST TIME IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS, WHY CAN'T THE ONE WHO KNOWS TELL ME NOW???????!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, ya ken?

No comments:

Post a Comment