Sunday, October 31, 2010

Passing Time

Was outside for a while. There's a few clouds, and I stared at the stars for a while. I'd had a cup of cocoa with me, though I'd finished the whipped cream before I got outside.

I was just waiting. Waiting in a very hedonistic fashion. Lot's of fun, maybe fifteen hours a week of having to do actual work. That included cooking a couple of meals here and there, doing the dishes, cleaning up after myself, and helping with the shopping.

The three of us were going to take more runs and walks together. The mullethead was also planning on taking more runs alone.

All the discretionary time was nice, but it could have been nicer.

I/we could be back home. . .OUT of time.

I wanted to hear the water washing up on the shore or rocky cliffs. I wanted to ride my beloved equine master along the sandy beaches. I wanted to escape the long days by being able to retreat into the dark halls of my REAL home that I had manifested in the previous age of this world, if time had existed for me.

Oh Hell! I'm going down, lighting the fireplace, putting on a tay kettle, and just get lost in my thoughts.

Damn, I wish we had a cat still living here!

I could have seduced some of the local wildlife, but that wouldn't have been very nice. After all, we were leaving before the end of the year, so why get something attached to you if you were destined to desert it?

No comments:

Post a Comment