Sunday, October 31, 2010

Existence Goes On

It snowed again this morning, a little. It's raining now, though. Hopefully it doesn't snow tomorrow when we go to town. It's a bit of a safety hazard. Then again, I'm not driving, and my mentor is one of the best, behind the wheel.

I am hoping I didn't mess myself up by submitting that huge amount of poetry yesterday. Will Volume #6 still go up this weekend? I did that once before. I swore to myself I wouldn't submit vast quantities of material before my next volume was due, so what do I do? I do what I said I wouldn't. Go figure. I'm so like humanity, I might as well be a part of it. Hey! Impossible to tell the difference by looking at me.

Actually, right now; I might as well be part of humanity, having been completely stripped of what I can ordinarily do. I will not BEGIN to ask why I asked for this. Even if I did, the one who knows wouldn't answer, so why bother. I'll find out soon enough.

Well, radiation counts aren't off the charts, Japan still hasn't sunk into the sea, there was no epic quake yesterday, and all prophesies are off. What else is new? I ought to totally ignore this stuff, and quit posting the links. It never happens, anyway.

I ought to, but I just can't help laughing over the latest 'Judgement Day Is May 21, 2011!!!" Sure. And the Universe is contained in the mullethead's right nostril. (Don't ask. It's a joke around here, OK?????)

Now. . .I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment