Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ye Gods, What I Live With!!!

Not that I'd have it any other way.

The mullethead was at the computer, and called me up. Then 'it' shows me this:
http://images.mmosite.com/photo/2009/02/01/azazel1944wow28CcVvl017xc.jpg

'It' says, "Now THIS is a CHICK!!!!!!!!!! Look at me! Do I look like a chick to you?"

'It' had a point. I tell it that the way it was dressed right now, I couldn't tell. It was in jeans, moccasin boots, t-shirt, and work shirt. It had a scraggly shag hair cut that it cut itself, and was brushed once a day whether it needed it or not, and looking at us in the mirror right now, I had to admit that with my thinned eyebrows, long thick mane, and delicate features, I looked more like a chick that 'it' did. Face wise, anyway. The mullethead would o' been considered a starvation victim if it were a technical sausage casin'. Then of course there was the plumbing factor, but hey!

So would I PLEASE start calling it 'it'?

Well, for this post, maybe.

That is a hot lookin' babe in the picture, but I must admit. She really does seem a bit superfluous for me. I don't like lipstick, and those heels are over the top!

OK! I GOTTA FESS UP!!!!!! I've got one pair of U.S. bought 2 inch (roughly 5 centimetre) platforms. An inch in front, and two in the back, but sometimes I'd like to be able to kiss my mentor's nose without too much of a strain, bein' the short shoite I was, ALL RIGHT?????!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment