Sunday, October 31, 2010

Breakfast Of Champions

Twinnings black current tay, and. . .malted milk balls. Not the 'Whoppers' crap, but REAL, HUGE, mouthful, all natural ingredient malted milk balls. I swear they were about as addictive as hazelnut chocolate.

When I put together the real breakfast this morning, I don't think I was going to make anything for myself. I'd actually spoiled my appetite. I would join the others over more tay, of course. The morning banter was just too much to miss. Gods, there was so much less work to do with the equines gone, I couldn't believe it. They were at least thrice as labour intensive as the rest of us. Especially when it came to when we cooked something for them.

Our own fault. Most don't cook veggie soups, or hot cereals for their horses or ponies several times a week. As for giving them fresh fruit salads, most wouldn't think of it, but we knew better.

The human race owed everything to the horse. The ancient Irish knew that. So did the Scythians. ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment