Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm Beginning To Wonder

Do I have anything left to say? Words of wisdom, and such? Everything I say, someone else has said before, so why should I bother? The muse for literary art has deserted me for a while. Will she come back?!

Sure, I post political shoite, but you can read that yourselves.

I've provided the link before, but here's BlackListedNews, which is fine in its own right, and it has every bleedin' link you can possibly hope for, as far as alternative media is concerned:

http://www.blacklistednews.com/

I AM SAYING NOTHING NEW. MY PHILOSOPHIES ARE AS ANCIENT AS TIME ITSELF, AND I READ PERHAPS MORE AND ADOPTED THEM, AS I CAME UP ON MY OWN, NOT THAT THEY WEREN'T THERE ORIGINALLY!!!!

So will the remainder of my blog be pointless blatherings on various daily activities? No point in reading that. Yes, I AM a tay addict, yes we still clean the house on Thursday and go out to eat and shop after, yes the mullethead still mows the lawn on Sunday, weather permitting, or as soon as weather does permit, I run every couple of days, sometimes by myself, sometimes not, and as of late the mullethead has gotten more dedicated in the sport as well. We often sit by the fire with tay or hot chocolate, or on the verandah with same, having cool talks about what's wrong with life, people, and all that.

How many posts have I already made about that? Are we sick of them yet? Should I close the damn blog already, or should I keep it open to repeat things I can't believe I heard, like the mullethead telling a store clerk, "I see the high fuel prices and transportation costs of late finally triggered a price increase. Now I wonder, after fuel prices go down again; which isn't going to happen, will your prices go down to their previous levels, or will the profit margin just be raised?"

It went right over the head of the clerk who didn't get the subtle sarcasm regarding the pointlessness of the question, and she simply said, "I have no idea."

My mentor raised his left eyebrow, and I started laughing. . .I don't know if more over the comment, or over the cluelessness of the clerk, but hey.

As for if any reader of this doesn't get it, let me repeat it with a 'capital highlight':

"I see the high fuel prices and transportation costs of late finally triggered a price increase. Now I wonder, after fuel prices go down again; WHICH ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN, will your prices go down to their previous levels, or will the profit margin just be raised?"

Oh, what is the point of keeping this blog going, anyway. Most of my readers of my literary art are on The Guild, hardly anyone comes here except for a couple of my old links to Oasis Magazine, which go straight to a poetry collection, and a couple of my short stories, not that the discription on Oasis is even accurate anymore, and no one pays attention to the fact that the start of the series is not the thing you landed on when you clicked that link. . .so is that stuff even read?

No, don't answer that. I don't exist, REMEMBER?

No comments:

Post a Comment