Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cooler Weather Is Hangin' On In These Parts

I must admit we are lovin' it. More snugglin' in front of the fireplace, tay parties in the kitchen, philosophical discussions up the yin yang. We were going on more runs together, with mullethead setting the pace. If there was time, in a couple of years of this more intense training, the mullethead might have been able to be a challenge to Flo-Jo, if she were still alive. Gods, what a lady that one was, and still is. . .somewhere else.

We were debating ealier whether we should go out back, or run to town later. We were leaning to out back. Especially after my mentor said he'd make us a gourmet meal all by himself after we got back. He was the best chef of the lot of us.

Now, the news was painfully slow, and I was not in the mood for anything that took much thought, so I guess I'll get up, and get my arse down stairs.

Hopefully my Volume #7 will be up on The Guild this Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment