Sunday, October 31, 2010

I LOVE This Contrived 'Family'

I'm trying to think about when was the last time anyone requested anything of another, and. . .uh. . .well. . .it was when those two asked I get into the 'caged' harness and all the other accessories the mullethead bought for me. I knew what was coming, and I wasn't so stupid as to refuse, so hey! That was definitely mutual consent.

We didn't make requests of each other. We didn't have to. We just seemed to know what to do. We each did our own thing, we worked for common goals, and no one ever stepped on each other in any way, or interfered with each other's personal sovereignty. When one wanted to go for a run or a ride, or whatever it was, "Hey! I'm going for a ride. Anyone want to come?" and if they did, they went, if they didn't, they said no.

Yes, those two did (about once a week) carry me off here and there, but whenever they did, it meant I got one Hell of good time without having to do any work. Fine by me, and I usually knew what was going to happen in advance, so hey. It was nothing to complain about. In fact, some times I'd even instigate it by dressing right. My most thrashed jeans and my torc was a guarantee. (I was NOT going to go downstairs in the harness. I mean, COME ON!!!!!!!) I never had to make a move. I can't remember a time I ever did. Anyway, it's now my reputation that I'm a passive non-seducer, but available when someone wanted me. It worked. And of course, it happened way more often than I wrote about due to me always going beyond the call of duty when it came to maintaining the household.

But again, my mentor was here because of me. He was somewhat inconveniencing himself for my sake. So shouldn't I work a wee harder than the rest? As for the mullethead, 'it' was more or less working for me in ways I can't post. 'It' had been working for me, one way or another before we met in the Physical Realm. And complete payback would be either in a couple of odd weeks, or 10 months and a week. (Real time is 4/8/11, as I type this.) I can't fully post what that is, either. Let's just say it's not something many would want, but the mullethead does have different priorities from the majority, thank the gods.

This is an awesome little group, though. Unconditional, obligation free, and no strings attached.

Hm. Talking about redundancy. I think I'll go away now before I bury myself in 'Fs' in the English class. Some writer I am, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment