Sunday, October 31, 2010

Beltane Hath Come And Gone

Well, I'm still 'alive'. A day to be delicately tortured twice to the extent that I was screaming for them to let me go, and run down in sheer exhaustion once. I'm rather glad I won't see another one, despite how good it felt. After all, we are familiar with the term 'supersaturated' are we not?

Hopefully Volume #7 will be up in a week and a half. It should be, based on past experience. Or two weeks at the latest. Not bad. Then eight volumes to go.

Things in Japan are getting worse, and then there's the tornado hitting the Brown's Ferry nuclear plant on the Tennessee River.

They're finally admitting to Osama Bin Laden being dead, though he has been dead for a while. A nice new distraction in the news to keep the minds of the 'sheeple' off the real issues.

Now, I think I'll make myself a cup of Darjeeling, sit outside with it on the statistically warm night, then go to bed. . .hopefully to SLEEP!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment