Sunday, October 31, 2010

Light Rain, Not Freezing, But It Sure Feels Like It

And the guys got up early today. I'd already taken care of the equines, as usual. Again, I loved doing that, so hey. We'd come in from the verandah, all with empty cups of what was hot cocoa, and now the mullethead and my mentor were working on breakfast, having sent me back to the computer.

Japan had another doozy of a quake that first registered 7.1, and was revised to 6.6? That's quite a difference. What is the truth?

I'm still mad at myself for not holding off on sending my last huge collection of poetry that I DIDN'T write, but oh well. In another 16 days I'll have all my questions answered. YES, I AM OBSESSING ON THIS! It's another one of these pointless, personal posts. If I put in the title that it is pointless reading, that will ensure I get tons of hits, so why bother? Reverse psychology at it's finest. I could start lying and say all the important political shite is pointless reading, but I don't work like that.

Now, will I have time to check out Les Visible's (aka Dog Poet) latest post before I get called down to breakkie?

I will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment