Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dayam!

My presence was actually required to oversee the proper placement of the guys' poetry on The Guild. It was put up 3 times due to me resending because of communication problems thanks to me being on dial-up. The transmissions didn't end right, but now all is OK. How annoying, but oh well. Hopefully the rest will go up all right. I am working on a piece in verse now, but I think I'll hold onto it until after Volume #6 is up. Hopefully that will be in 3 days, but whatever.

I can't believe all these things I've changed my mind about. I wasn't planning on posting so much on The Guild originally, but it's good stuff in my opinion, so why deprive those who are interested? After all, a lot more people read my stuff on The Guild than come to this blog. That's where my notoriety will become, I suppose.

Well, as the mullethead says, "Nostils up." (I'm STILL tryin' to make sense o' that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment