Sunday, October 31, 2010

OK, Maybe I'm NOT Technically A Metro

I don't do anything to look the way I do. I don't shave, I definitely don't get total body waxes because I don't have to, the eyebrows are what they are because that's how they grew, and I thinned them once. I came here with my Etheric look as frozen as it was on the Etheric plane. No roots. I look like I put a lot of work into myself, but I don't. I just am what I am. If I had to work for my look, I wouldn't. I have better things to do. I also spend very little time looking in the mirror. What's the point? Half the time I don't even check to see if the hair's evenly brushed, depending on my mood.

I also don't shop around. I've got who I've got, and want no one else. The three of us ended up together due to common goals, and we just clicked as far as personality went, though it's hard to tell, some times. Especially with the morbid mullethead. But 'it' pretends to be a lot worse than it is, so most of 'its' 'the only good child is a cooked child' humour isn't real.

At least not to my knowledge. We've never had a sprog served to us in a casserole dish. And when I point that out, the mullethead always says, "Yet!!!!!!!!!!!"

Whatever. Ain't gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment