Sunday, October 31, 2010

Must Remember To Do Most Of The House More Often

Well, we got started to town a bit late that day, despite being finished with everything so early. Mullethead looked at her watch, then at my mentor, and she gave him one of those grins. He winked at her, and in no time I was slung over his shoulder, and carried upstairs.

I suppose they figured they owed me one. Ye gods, did I get 'lucky' and a half. I'm almost surprised I survived the ravishment, not that this is implying anything bad; but I think I got pushed to sensation's edge. And after we did get to town, I managed to scarf even more than usual, for both the delay, and the extra calories expended. We were all absolutely starving when we got to the restaurant.

NO YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY DETAILS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment