Sunday, October 31, 2010

Promotin' The Guild Again (As A Self-Plug. Ye Gods, I Mean SELF-PROMOTION!!!!)

http://www.gothicguild.org/index.php/poems

And of course, mine own self. . .or rather my literary art. This is my later poems in an easy to find format, on another page (stories) are my later post-Xanon short stories, and of course MY SERIES WHICH SO FEW ARE READING ON THE CONNEXION LINKS ON THIS SITE, not to mention that on The Guild, my series can be listened to via a computer generated voice over that can't pronounce a few things right, being it goes on phonics. It pronounces 'Keith', as 'Keeth', as opposed to as 'Kayth', which is how we pronounce it. No, that is NOT my mentor's part time name, though we do occasionally call him that in jest. Well, as I write this, it only goes up to Volume #5, but that will change. At the rate things are going, in reality the entire series should be up by year end if there is anything left of civilisation by then, but hey! If there is anyplace that is more likely to have a few good people on it without a stupid social upheaval, it's my kinda remote, not so little island that my dear publisher is on.

Well hey! At present I am getting a lot more hits for my art at The Guild, than here; so hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment