Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wandering Minds Should Be. . .Oh, I Don't Know!!!!!

I swear, the mullethead is the strangest thing. The ideas 'it' comes up with.

Imagine! You have 24 weeks. You are not allowed to sleep at all the first week, then only an hour a day the second week, then two hours a day the third week. . .etc..

I think most would get a very bad headache, a few would commit suicide, and fewer still would make it through without too much of a problem, though I wouldn't want them doing surgery on me, if ya get my drift. I wouldn't want them behind the wheel of a car I was passingerisin', either.

Now why in the name of every deity in the pantheon would someone dwell on this, not to mention, HOW CAN THEY EVEN THINK OF IT IN THE FIRST PLACE??????!!!!!!!

And another question. WHY THE FECK DID I POST IT??????!!!!!!!

I dunno. I can't answer any of the questions I posted in this entry, and I wonder why anyone would even want to read it. In fact, I'm surprised I have any readers at all, though I really rather wished they read my story set, but hey! I'm gettin' new readers/listeners every day on The Gothic Writers Guild, so I'm cool. A few months ago, I would have been ecstatic over the hits, but now I'm kind of. . .apathetic? Detached? There's a fine line between the two, and I guess I just don't really care that much any more. I've got my eye on other things.

In a way I see that story set as somethin' that chains me to this world, but there is more that I will not now, perhaps not ever write about that has very little to do with that story set, proper. After all, it's not all about me; and I do NOT have the blessin's of the others involved to tell our tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment