Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Longer I Am Here, The More I Shake My Head

Gods, all the stories people believe. And with the chronically changing stories about the killing of a man who died almost 10 years ago, AND SOME OF YOU STILL FOLLOW THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA????????!!!!!!!

Oh well. I suppose it is not my problem. I will NOT see January 1, 2012 in this realm. Then I will wash my hands of the past, and never look back.

Though for being in my gilded cage with all my requirements, comforts, and so much more provided for, I am not really that happy. Everything is a distraction for what's really important to me, that I cannot have here. I feel the void the most when we're on our walks, and I talk about it a lot, but nothing ever gets solved as far as my inner peace goes.

Hey! I am a fish out of water, all right?

I most certainly hope my 8th volume goes up tomorrow. Seven down, eight to go. Eight months. If I were still playing the time game, which I suppose I am in my mind to a degree since I'm still thinking about it, I suppose I'd make my next theoretical date of departure January 15, 2012; but that's all just a stupid little leftover virtual obsession, I suppose. I'd have an exact date with no month leeway, since I haven't needed it yet, and time really is drawing to a close, so. . .

So much happening, news so slow, so much not reported ANYWHERE! I miss being able to know all I want to know in truth, and in an instant. I miss a few other things too, but I don't think this shallow race of mortal flotsam would see my angle on it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment