Sunday, October 31, 2010

Poo! 'Warren' Still Isn't Up On The Guild

Maybe this weekend. Then again, the school year is drawing to a close. Exams to take, term papers to finish up, and all that. My publisher will come through for me, though. That much I remember from when I was Home.

Oh well. At least it was raining. Now, off to make breakfast.

I missed cooking for the equines. It wouldn't happen after I got Home, though. I know what I wrote in the story set, but in reality we didn't eat. You didn't need to, and it was a classic waste of everything. A very unpragmatic activity.

But for now, in the place where I had to eat, I was in the mood for scrambled eggs with tons of butter, mushrooms, garlic and chives, grits made with half and half, butter, garlic powder and black pepper, crumpets with apple butter, and a side of fresh fruit salad.

I'd better get to work. I think I'd serve my two loves breakfast in bed. Of course I'd join them. Pineapple juice and Lady Grey tay to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment