Sunday, October 31, 2010

Finally!

When I tried to get all 'our' poetry to The Guild, I had problems, and I had to split it up into 23 sections. Well, it is easier to read this way, and I did clean it up a bit; minus the syntax, but hey! Good enough. And with today's education level, who's going to notice?

Actually I cleaned the syntax up a wee, but when you're dealing with getting a couple hundred poems off as soon as possible, you don't sweat the details. It's close enough.

It's actually snowing outside. Not much, not too hard, and it doesn't look like we're going to have to do any shovelling. Nice. We played in it a little. Threw a few snowballs at each other, and such. We didn't dress for it, and just went out in our jeans and t-shirts, so we only spend a few of minutes in it, but we had our fun.

Yes, it was cold, yes the equines are blanketed and they got warm farina and tay with their breakfast of hay, oats, corn, fruits and veggies.

The mullethead is getting a bit ill at ease at me and my mentor leaving in about 3 weeks for a couple of days. She also does NOT appreciate 'her' pony, or should I say equine master being taken away, either. I don't dwell on it in my posts, but all of us were very close to those animals, and we all spend a lot of time with them; statistically.

The decision to stay or come back for the remainder of my alleged time that I originally chose was mine. If I chose to stay home, we WOULD get her.

But the mullethead was looking forward to having me to herself for half the night on Beltane.

Half the night? I'm not sure I was looking forward to that. Well, unless most of the time was spent using our vast collection of scented oils, and stuff like that, maybe. Then I was game. I agreed to come back for that even if I chose to go back home. If I did, we'd leave May 3rd.

In a way, I was ecstatic to have that option, yet in a way I felt like I'd be leaving something undone. I'd have to find out. And how much of my entire self would I be allowed to bring back with me if I chose to stay?! More than what there is now, I'd hope. I don't appreciate being denied the knowledge (and ability) that is due me.

I guess I will find out. The wait grows short.

No comments:

Post a Comment