Sunday, October 31, 2010

Aye, I Screwed Myself

Doesn't look like Volume #6 is going up this week. Perhaps next, if I'm lucky, and in two weeks if I'm not. But's it's OK. I'll have lost my extra month of 'if something goes wrong', but at least I see it doesn't matter. After all, I may not be coming back to oversee the rest. After all, after I go home I'll know how it turns out, and I'll realise I won't have to. If I do come back, I better have a damn good reason; and at this point in time, I have no idea if such a reason could even exist.

On the other hand, when I was 'in the know', I had asked for 18 months. But now I'm viewing this from another perspective, so. . . WHY did I ask for 18 month? Does something weird and profound happen in the middle of April of 2012, or what? It's not the date everyone is waiting for, which is December 21, 2012, but hey! Considering how many time distortions happened, and how the calendars were messed with, and how far removed the Gregorian and Julian calendars are from the Mayan calendar, I am absolutely positive that there is nothing special about December 21, 2012.

If a bunch of people are thinking the world is going to end, or suddenly everyone is going to wake up enlightened, I think they should switch whatever drugs they are on. I know I wrote it was a special day in my series, but my series is FICTION!!!!! In my series, it was the beginning of a new era, where the old gods gave the reigns to new ones, with a few hold overs here and there, but I didn't get into it. In the story set, it was the day I moved to 'The White City'. A nice paradise higher in the fold than the low level Etheric of Tech Duinn.

Oh well. Existence goes on. Now off to the world of political research.

No comments:

Post a Comment