Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nice Cool Day

We'd be eating East Indian leftovers for the rest of the day, and it looked like we'd have a wee left over for tomorrow. We didn't have much to do, I was feeling artistically dead, none of us felt like enjoying the great outdoors, so we ended up talking about the fecked up state of the world over tea, with the mullethead eventually dragging me off for one additional, rare, wild, crude, unimaginative shagging for the sake of what day it was.

Ye gods, and I was going to get plastered by her. . .uh. . .'it' again, tonight.

Oh well.

Tomorrow, we planned on going for a long run-walk out back.

It was a trip on how little work there was to do now. So much more time to just kick back and think. It was nice, but I would have preferred the equines and the cats here.

On the other hand, I knew we'd all be Home for good in under 8 months. Then we'd all be free of this realm for good in every which way possible. And the one of us with the most issues, would be at peace. So would I, for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment